Mother’s Day is on Sunday, May 9, 2021. Mothers are special around the world. An easy, crafty, and pretty gift for your mom is a specialized, homemade candle.
Here are what you need and how to make the candle for your mother.
You will need as follows:
|Tissue paper||pillar candle||scissors|
|wax paper||paint||hair dryer|
- Cut the tissue paper to fit around the candle.
- Paint a fun design or loving message on the tissue paper for your mom. Let dry.
- Cut wax paper so it’s slightly larger than the tissue paper.
- Wrap tissue paper around the candle so the pain is against the candle. Wrap the wax paper over the tissue paper.
- Use the hair dryer to heat the wax paper, causing the tissue paper to stick to the candle.
- Remove the wax paper. Heat any spots where tissue paper is still visible.
- Give the candle to your mom for Mother’s Day!