Alton, Mo. – A fun way to cheer a person up is by telling a joke. Even though National Joke Day was on Wednesday, July 1, 2020, you can tell a joke any time of the year. If you’re at a loss of jokes, here are 10 jokes, and answers, to tell.
Did you know that tennis is mentioned in the Bible?
David served is Saul’s court.
What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?
Its Christmas, Eve! 
Where does a penguin store its money?
In a snowbank.
Why couldn’t the bike stand?
He was two tired.
Where was the first baseball game in the Bible?
In the big inning.
What do you call a pig that does karate?
A pork chop. 
Which bird has the worst manners?
Mocking birds. 
Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
If they flew over the bay, they would be bagels. 
Why did the chicken cross the road?
He left his wings at KFC!
What is a tornado’s favorite game to play? 
- ^“23 of the Best Bible Jokes & Riddles.” Margaret Feinberg, 4 Apr. 2013. (go back↩)
- ^Kort, Alicia. “90 Corny Jokes to Tell to Kids You Love (And Adults You Hate).” Fatherly, 10 July 2020. (go back↩)
- ^Kort, Alicia. “55 Great Clean Jokes for Funny People Who Don’t Swear.” Fatherly, 18 June 2020. (go back↩)
- ^Parade. “Ha Ha Ha—101 Corny Jokes That Are So Bad They’re Actually Funny Good.” Parade, 18 Dec. 2019. (go back↩)
- ^Guetebier, Amber. “Here Comes the Pun: 239 Hilarious Jokes for Kids.” Red Tricycle, 29 June 2020. (go back↩)